Kick off the new Pf Senior membership year right at Senior Day, an event for all Pflugerville seniors, and learn everything the City of Pflugerville has to offer for ages 55 and over.
See pfriendly faces and enjoy exciting demonstrations from resources around the community – all for free. For more information read below, and remember, excitement beings at 55!
Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Location: Pflugerville Recreation Center
Schedule of Events
11 am - noon: The pfun begins!
- In the kitchen: Book binding demo by Pflugerville Library staff
- In the Senior Room: Resources from local organizations and senior services
- Outside: Pflugerville Animal Shelter dog petting booth, Golden Rollers bike program demos.
Noon - 1 pm: Lunch in the Gym (catered)
1-1:30 pm: Lunch Show by Accordion Association in the Gym
1:30-2:30 pm: Information programs, resources and more pfun.
- In the gym: Doc Talk by WellMed in the Gym
- In the multipurpose room (upstairs): Learn about accordions from the Accordion Association
- In the Senior Room: Cards and Dominos
3-6:30 pm: Visit the Pfarmers Market & Heritage House Museum!
6:30 - 8:30 pm - Return to the Recreation Center for the annual Accordion Concert presented by the Austin Accordion Association.