|Membership Type||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
Annual Youth / Senior
|Quarterly Youth / Senior||$20||$40|
*Military discount $25 off membership fee (see below for documents needed)
Membership type definitions:
- Family: two adults (19 years and older) and children under the age of 18 years old in the same household. Children over the age of 18 and in college can be put on a family membership with proof of college enrollment, such as a college transcript.
- Youth: children 12-18 years old
- Individual: ages 18+
- Seniors: ages 55+
- Military: Active-duty an veterans must provide proof such as a Military ID, Veteran's Affair Card, DD-214 (Discharge Paperwork). Active Duty Military can also receive one week free membership while on leave.
Want to just visit for a day? A One Day pass for the entire center is $5 and a One Day Walking Track pass is $1.
Benefits included in Membership Fees
- Use of the Gymnasium (2 half-courts available)
- Fitness Room (circuit training, free weights, cardio equipment)
- Game Room (tables for playing ping-pong, pool, football, air hockey)
- Walking/Jogging Track (16 laps equal one mile)
Sign-up for a membership in person at the Recreation Center. For more information call the front desk at 512-990-6350 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Residency is determined by street address. Not all addresses that have Pflugerville listed in their postal address are inside the legal city limits and therefore considered to be non-resident. Please verify with staff if there is a question. By phone: 512-990-6350 | By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover