Welcome to the Pflugerville Recreation Center. Serving the community as a multi-use facility, the center provides fitness, athletic, life enrichment, and health and wellness programs throughout the year to citizens of all ages!
Front Desk 512-990-6350
- Monday - Friday: 5:30 am - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Monday, December 23 – 5:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 24 – closed
- Wednesday, December 25 – closed
- Tuesday, December 31 – 5:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 1 – closed
Recreation Center membership includes use of the following amenities:
- Gymnasium (2 half courts available)
- "Pfitness" Room - Circuit weight training, free weights and cardio equipment (Note: Ages 15 and older only)
- Game Room - Ping-Pong, Pool table, Foosball, and Air Hockey
- Indoor Walking/Jogging Track - 16 laps = 1 mile
Sign-up for a membership in person at the Recreation Center. For more information call the front desk at 512-990-6350 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A day pass can be purchased for $5 per person per day.
|Membership Type||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
Annual Youth / Senior
|Quarterly Youth / Senior||$20||$40|
*Military discount $25 off membership fee (see below for documents needed)
Membership type definitions:
- Family: two adults (19 years and older) and children under the age of 18 years old in the same household. Children over the age of 18 and in college can be put on a family membership with proof of college enrollment, such as a college transcript.
- Youth: children 12-18 years old
- Individual: ages 18+
- Seniors: ages 55+
- Military: Active-duty an veterans must provide proof such as a Military ID, Veteran's Affair Card, DD-214 (Discharge Paperwork). Active Duty Military can also receive one week free membership while on leave.
Residency is determined by street address. Not all addresses that have Pflugerville listed in their postal address are inside the legal city limits and therefore considered to be non-resident. Please verify with staff if there is a question. By phone: 512-990-6350 | By email: email@example.com
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
The Recreation Center also has meeting space for non-profit use only. Meetings must be scheduled ahead of time. Contact LeAnn Resendez, by phone at 512-990-6350 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for reservations.
Walking / Jogging Track
Join the many people who walk daily at the upstairs track. Purchase a daily walk pass for $1 or 10-walk pass for $10. Earn a T-shirt after walking 100 miles. You could qualify to earn recognition in the 500 Mile Club! The first 24 walkers each year to reach 500 miles get their names put on a permanent plaque displayed at the Recreation Center. ; Membership at the Recreation Center is not required to walk on the track.
General use of the facility is by membership only.
- Programs and classes are offered on a per session basis.
- Membership is not required to participate in classes.
- Children 11 and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Check the Classes, Programs & Registration for class date and time changes
LeAnn Resendez - Recreation Center Superintendent
400 Immanuel Road
Pflugerville, TX 78660