In response to the COVID-19 action, the Pflugerville Recreation Center will be closed to the public until further notice. Due to reduced operations, staff may not be available to answer a call, so we are encouraging customers to email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat now feature located on many of our pages.
Please visit pflugervilletx.gov/virus for the latest update from the City.
Welcome to the Pflugerville Recreation Center. Serving the community as a multi-use facility, the center provides fitness, athletic, life enrichment, and health and wellness programs throughout the year to citizens of all ages!
400 Immanuel Rd.
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Front Desk: 512-990-6350
- Monday - Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
The Recreation Center is closed for the following holidays every year:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Visit the City Holiday Schedule page for specific dates.
Recreation Center membership includes use of the following amenities:
- Gymnasium (2 half courts available)
- "Pfitness" Room - Circuit weight training, free weights and cardio equipment (Note: Ages 15 and older only)
- Game Room - Video games (see Pf-Esports below), Ping-Pong, Pool table, Foosball, and Air Hockey
- Indoor Walking/Jogging Track - 16 laps = 1 mile
The Recreation Center also has meeting space for non-profit use only. Meetings must be scheduled ahead of time. Contact LeAnn Resendez, by phone at 512-990-6350 or by email at email@example.com, for reservations.
Walking / Jogging Track
Join the many people who walk daily at the upstairs track. Purchase a daily walk pass for $1 or 10-walk pass for $10. Earn a T-shirt after walking 100 miles. You could qualify to earn recognition in the 500 Mile Club! The first 24 walkers each year to reach 500 miles get their names put on a permanent plaque displayed at the Recreation Center. ; Membership at the Recreation Center is not required to walk on the track.
After the recreation center reopens, all recreation center members will receive an extension on their membership due to COVID-19 closures. If you have any questions, please call us at 512-990-6350.
Sign-up for a membership in person at the Recreation Center. For more information call the front desk at 512-990-6350 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A day pass can be purchased for $5 per person per day.
|Membership Type||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
Annual Youth / Senior
|Quarterly Youth / Senior||$20||$40|
*Military discount $25 off membership fee (see below for documents needed)
Membership type definitions:
- Family: two adults (19 years and older) and children under the age of 18 years old in the same household. Children over the age of 18 and in college can be put on a family membership with proof of college enrollment, such as a college transcript.
- Youth: children 12-18 years old
- Individual: ages 18+
- Seniors: ages 55+
- Military: Active-duty an veterans must provide proof such as a Military ID, Veteran's Affair Card, DD-214 (Discharge Paperwork). Active Duty Military can also receive one week free membership while on leave.
Residency is determined by street address. Not all addresses that have Pflugerville listed in their postal address are inside the legal city limits and therefore considered to be non-resident. Please verify with staff if there is a question. By phone: 512-990-6350 | By email: email@example.com
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
General use of the facility is by membership only.
- Programs and classes are offered on a per session basis.
- Membership is not required to participate in classes.
- Children 11 and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Check the Classes, Programs & Registration for class date and time changes
LeAnn Resendez - Recreation Center Superintendent
400 Immanuel Road
Pflugerville, TX 78660