16800 Gower Street (Windermere Park)
Capacity: Maximum 40 people
The Windermere Clubhouse is located in Windermere Park and nearby hike-and-bike trails, a covered playscape, a basketball court, and tennis court, a large open green-space, and the Windermere Pool.
In addition to the facility, permit holders have access to:
- Four 8-foot banquet-style tables, one round table, and 40 chairs
- A small food prep area including a refrigerator, sink, and counter space
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Handicap accessible ramp into the facility and handicap accessible restroom
- Outdoor space immediately adjacent to the clubhouse with 2 picnic tables and 1 small outdoor grill
- Pfree wildlife viewing outdoors!
The Windermere Pool is open during the summer months; permit holders and their guests must pay the daily admission fee to swim at the pool.
View the reservation agreement for the Windermere Clubhouse.
- $125 - Residents, per day
- $150 - Non-residents, per day
- All day rental 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Reservations must be made in person at:
400 Immanuel Road
We process reservations Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Before coming into the office, please call 512-990-6350 or check the online calendar to verify facility availability. Viewing the calendar and seeing an open date does not guarantee availability. To make an appointment to view the Windermere Clubhouse please contact Carly Cox by email at email@example.com or by phone at 512-990-6355
Payment in full is due when you come to make your reservation to secure the facility. We accept cash, check, MC, Visa or American Express.