16800 Gower Street (Windermere Park)
Capacity: Maximum 40 people
The Windermere Clubhouse is located in Windermere Park and nearby hike-and-bike trails, a covered playscape, a basketball court, and tennis court, a large open green-space, and the Windermere Pool.
In addition to the facility, permit holders have access to:
- Four 8-foot banquet-style tables, one round table, and 40 chairs
- A small food prep area including a refrigerator, sink, and counter space
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Handicap accessible ramp into the facility and handicap accessible restroom
- Outdoor space immediately adjacent to the clubhouse with 2 picnic tables and 1 small outdoor grill
- Pfree wildlife viewing outdoors!
The Windermere Pool is open during the summer months; permit holders and their guests must pay the daily admission fee to swim at the pool.
View the reservation agreement for the Windermere Clubhouse.
- $125 - Residents, per day
- $150 - Non-residents, per day
- All day rental 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Payment in full is due at the time of booking to secure the facility. We accept cash, check, MC, Visa or American Express.