16800 Gower Street (Windermere Park)
Capacity: Maximum 40 people
The Windermere Clubhouse is located in Windermere Park and nearby hike-and-bike trails, a covered playscape, a basketball court, and tennis court, a large open green-space, and the Windermere Pool.
In addition to the facility, permit holders have access to:
- Four 8-foot banquet-style tables, one round table, and 40 chairs
- A small food prep area including a refrigerator, sink, and counter space
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Handicap accessible ramp into the facility and handicap accessible restroom
- Outdoor space immediately adjacent to the clubhouse with 2 picnic tables and 1 small outdoor grill
- Pfree wildlife viewing outdoors!
The Windermere Pool is open during the summer months; permit holders and their guests must pay the daily admission fee to swim at the pool.
View the reservation agreement for the Windermere Clubhouse.
- $125 - Residents, per day
- $150 - Non-residents, per day
- All day rental 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Questions? Email Reservations or call 512-990-6352.
Payment in full is due within 2 days of your reservation request being approved in order to secure the facility. We accept cash, check, MC, Visa or American Express.