Have you heard about the Green Red Barn? It is Pflugerville's state-recognized, renewable energy project, and year-round indoor rental and party facility!
The Green Red Barn at Heritage Park has electricity available if needed during rentals for birthdays, baby showers, or weddings. Adding to the rustic party feel of the barn, just outside the front doors is Heritage Park with a gazebo, a large green space for games, a shaded playground and is also the site the Heritage House Museum.
View the reservation agreement for the Green Red Barn.
901 Old Austin Hutto Road (Heritage Park)
Capacity: Maximum 125 people
- $250 - Residents, per day
- $300 - Non-Residents, per day
- All-day rental is from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Questions? Email Reservations or call 512-990-6352.
Payment is due in full within 2 days of a reservation request being approved. Failure to pay within the 2 day period will result in a cancellation of the reservation. We accept cash, check, MC, Visa or American Express.
The Green Red Barn is available to rent seven days a week, with some exceptions:
- It is not available on legal city holidays.
- Not available on Tuesdays, March through December, when the Pfarmers Market is scheduled, nor during Early Season and Pfestive Parmers Market dates.
- It is not available when city-sponsored events are held there.
- Not available on Fridays in the summer when Pfun Camp students are in the park for daytime activities.
Rental Rules for Private Rentals / Events:
- No live bands are permitted at personal, private events.
- Vendors selling items are not allowed.
- Admission cannot be charged. Donations are allowed for nonprofit groups.
- All clean-up is to be done by the person(s) renting the facility.
- The Green Red Barn cannot be reserved for events open to the public unless they are officially sponsored by the City of Pflugerville.