Have you heard about the Green Red Barn? It is Pflugerville's state-recognized, renewable energy project, and year-round indoor rental and party facility!
The Green Red Barn at Heritage Park has electricity available if needed during rentals for birthdays, baby showers, or weddings. Adding to the rustic party feel of the barn, just outside the front doors is Heritage Park with a gazebo, a large green space for games, a shaded playground and is also the site the Heritage House Museum.
The Green Red Barn is available to rent 7 days a week, with some exceptions:
- It is not available on legal city holidays.
- Not available on Tuesdays, March through December, when the Pfarmers Market is scheduled, nor during Early Season and Pfestive Parmers Market dates.
- It is not available when city-sponsored events are held there.
- Not available on Fridays in the summer when Pfun Camp students are in the park for daytime activities.
Rental Rules for Private Rentals / Events:
- No live bands are permitted at personal, private events.
- Vendors selling items are not allowed.
- Admission cannot be charged. Donations are allowed for nonprofit groups.
- All clean-up is to be done by the person(s) renting the facility.
- The Green Red Barn cannot be reserved for events open to the public unless they are officially sponsored by the City of Pflugerville.
View the reservation agreement for the Green Red Barn.
901 Old Austin Hutto Road (Heritage Park)
Capacity: Maximum 125 people
- $125 - Residents, per day
- $150 - Non-Residents, per day
- All-day rental is from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Reservations must be made in person:
Parks and Recreation Center
400 Immanuel Road
We process reservations Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., with extended hours on Thursdays until 8 p.m.
Before coming into the office, please call 512-990-6350 or check the online calendar to verify facility availability.
Payment in full is due when you come to make your reservation to secure the facility. We accept cash, check, MC, Visa or American Express.