901 Old Austin Hutto Rd.
512-990-6350 (Recreation Center)
Scott Mentzer Pool is closed for the season.
Ride the Slide
Children must be at least 48 inches tall to ride either slide at the pool alone. An adult may ride with a child shorter than 48 inches tall down the wide, straight family slide only.
Summer Pool Hours (opening Memorial Day through early August):
- Closed Mondays
- Tuesday - Thursday: Noon - 8 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m.
Hours subject to change. This page will be updated with any closures.
- Only those who are swimming must pay admission, including infants.
- Children 12 and under MUST be accompanied by a person 16 years or older.
- Children 5 and under must be within arm’s reach of a parent/guardian at all times.
- Bathing suits are required to enter the pool.
- Gym shorts, denim, cotton t-shirts, and non-swimwear are not permitted in the pool. Rashguards and swim shirts are allowed.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices ONLY. No water wings, arm floaties, boogie/surf boards, children’s floating rings, or inner tubes allowed.
- No snorkels, face masks, fins, water guns, or water toys.
- No running, diving, or horse play of any kind.
- No breath-holding games or breathe holding training.
- No hanging, sitting, or pulling on lane lines (if applicable).
- Lap Lanes are for lap swimming ONLY.
- No profanity or aggressive language.
- No animals allowed in the pool area, with the exception of service animals.
- Diaper changing is prohibited on the pool deck.
- Persons with open cuts, sores, or contagious disease or condition are prohibited.
- Persons who have / have had active diarrhea in the past 14 days are prohibited.
- No Alcohol or tobacco products.
- No Glass Containers.
- No amplified sound.
- Staff reserves the right to stop additional behaviors as necessary to ensure the facility safety. Unacceptable behavior is grounds for immediate dismissal from the facility.
This facility is unable to accommodate large groups and daycare groups due to capacity issues. Gilleland Creek Pool has expanded facilities for large groups. Please call 512-990-6350 for information and to register your group.
Admission Prices - Cash or check only
Everyone entering the pool area, including infants and those not swimming, must pay admission. All children 12 years and younger MUST be accompanied by someone 16 years of age or older. No Exceptions!
|Child (up to 18)
All-Pool Passes - Summer Only
|Type of Pass
||Resident All Pools
||Non-Resident All Pools
|Child (up to 18)
Reservations are available when the pool is closed to the public for parties during the Summer season. Reservations will open online for the 2020 Summer season on March 1, 2020 on Community Pass. You will need to create an account with Community Pass, if you do not have one already, before registering. For more information on creating an account click here.
Reservations will be available at Scott Mentzer Pool during the summer season on Friday - Sunday the following hours:
- 10 a.m. - noon
- 6-8 p.m.
- 8:15 - 10:15 p.m.
|Type of Rental
|Up to 125 people||$250 per 2 hours*
||$300 per 2 hours
*A resident is someone who lives in the legal city limits of Pflugerville and pays city taxes, not just the Pflugerville Independent School District taxes.
Have any questions?
Contact Whitney Seaton:
Phone: (512) 990-6362.