700 Railroad Ave (Map)
512-990-6350 (Recreation Center)
Gilleland Creek Pool will reopen for lap swimming and open swim by registration only starting June 16.
Register for your visit to the pool now on Community Pass.
Modified Summer Pool Hours:
- Open Swim: Tuesday - Sunday, 1-8 pm*
- Lap Swim: Tuesday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. & Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.*
- Until further notice, all pool access is by registration only.
- Open Swim: You may register for one of two time slots: 1 - 4:15 pm and 4:30 - 7:45 pm. The pool will be cleared 15 minutes prior to end of time slot so staff can clean the area.
- Lap Swim: You may register for one of the following time slots: 6:30-8 a.m., 8-9:30 a.m., 9:30-11 a.m., 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 1:30-3 p.m., 3-4:30 p.m., 4:30-6 p.m., 6-7:30 p.m. The pool will be cleared 15 minutes prior to end of time slot so staff can clean the area.
*Hours subject to change. This page will be updated with any closures.
- Only those who are swimming must pay admission, including infants.
- Children 12 and under MUST be accompanied by a person 16 years or older.
- Children 5 and under must be within arm’s reach of a parent/guardian at all times.
- Bathing suits are required to enter the pool.
- Gym shorts, denim, cotton t-shirts, and non-swimwear are not permitted in the pool. Rashguards and swim shirts are allowed.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices ONLY. No water wings, arm floaties, boogie/surf boards, children’s floating rings, or inner tubes allowed.
- No snorkels, face masks, fins, water guns, or water toys.
- No running, diving, or horse play of any kind.
- No breath-holding games or breathe holding training.
- No hanging, sitting, or pulling on lane lines (if applicable).
- Lap Lanes are for lap swimming ONLY.
- No profanity or aggressive language.
- No animals allowed in the pool area, with the exception of service animals.
- Diaper changing is prohibited on the pool deck.
- Persons with open cuts, sores, or contagious disease or condition are prohibited.
- Persons who have / have had active diarrhea in the past 14 days are prohibited.
- No Alcohol or tobacco products.
- No Glass Containers.
- No amplified sound.
- Staff reserves the right to stop additional behaviors as necessary to ensure the facility safety. Unacceptable behavior is grounds for immediate dismissal from the facility.
Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by someone 16 years of age or older, no exceptions! Those not swimming are allowed in free at this pool.
Admission Prices - Cash or check only
|Child (up to 18)
All-Pool Passes - Summer Only
|Type of Pass
||Resident All Pools
||Non-Resident All Pools
|Child (up to 18)
We are not currently accepting private party reservations for pools due to COVID-19.
Reservations are available when the pool is closed to the public for parties during the Summer season. Reservations are avilable on Community Pass. You will need to create an account with Community Pass, if you do not have one already, before registering. For more information on creating an account click here.
|Type of rental
|Up to 125 people
||$125 per 2 hours*
||$175 per 2 hours
*A resident is someone who lives in the legal city limits of Pflugerville and pays city taxes, not just the Pflugerville Independent School District taxes.
Have any questions?
Contact Whitney Seaton
Phone: (512) 990-6362.