Location and Additional Info
1124 Town Center Dr.
Acreage: 11 acres (total)
Amenities: Benches, playground, sports practice spaces, picnic tables, pavilions, bathrooms and a dog park
Located just west of Stone Hill Town center, this park provides opportunities for outdoor pfun for everyone. The nine acres of developed park includes a playscape, dog park, two sports practice spaces, three pavilions, and bathrooms.
Stone Hill Dog Park Rules
Use of Stone Hill Dog Park is at your own risk. You are responsible for the actions and behaviors of your dog. Please familiarize yourself with the rules so that everyone may enjoy this dog park safely. To report a problem or rule violation, please call the Pflugerville Police Department at 512-990-6700.
1. Owners and handlers are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times. This includes: (1) picking up your dog's waste and (2) assuming liability for any injury or damage caused by your dog.
2. Limit two dogs per person. Children under 12 years of age must be under adult supervision. Running and chasing dogs is prohibited.
3. Choke chains, prong, spiked or shock collars are not permitted.
4. No food, treats or drink (dog or human), smoking, glass or metal containers, bicycles, skateboards, inline skates or motorized vehicles in the park.
5. Professional trainers are not allowed to use this facility for training purposes. Special programs require permission from the City of Pflugerville.
1. Welcome pfido and your human guests. No other animals permitted.
2. Listen to your adult owner at all times and stay in eye's view.
3. Wear your leash when you enter and leave the park. If you show aggression, you will be leashed and asked to leave immediately (with tail between legs).
4. The small dog enclosure is for dogs less than 30 lbs.
5. No dogs under the age of four months are permitted.
6. No dogs in heat are allowed.
7. You must have all you current vaccinations, be healthy and pfree of contagious diseases and parasites and wear current license tags.