Location and hoursLocation: Bohls Park, 200 Immanuel Road
Hours: Dawn to 10 p.m.
Grab your board or bike, try some new spins, carve out "pfancy" turns, or show off a few "pflips" to your "pfriends." It's a great spot located north of the Recreation Center parking lot, in the shade, just off the walking trail.
Please follow the rules posted on the sign at the east side of the skate spot.
Skate Spot Rules
- Helmets, elbow pads, knee pads and other protective clothing are strongly recommended.
- Plastic pegs only on bikes.
- This park is unsupervised. Use at your own risk.
- Food, drinks, and smoking on riding surfaces are prohibited.
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Keep your park safe and litter free.
- Graffiti, tagging and stickers prohibited. Vandalism will close the skate park.
- All other park rules apply.
- Report any maintenance concerns to Pflugerville Parks and Recreation Department at 512-990-6350.
For more information on the skate park at Travis County’s Northeast Metropolitan Park, visit their website.