Location and amenities
Pfluger Park, located in the heart of downtown Pflugerville, is the perfect pfamily gathering place.
Acreage: 7.15 acres
Pfluger Park is home to:
- the Fallen Warrior Memorial
- a .34 mile loop trail
- two gazebos
- Pfluger Grove
- Pfestivals and events including Deutschen Pfest and Music in the Park
The family bathrooms at Pfluger Park are open year-round, weather permitting. The men's and women's restrooms are open during special events and Pfluger Grove reservations. If there is an issue at the bathrooms, please call 512-990-6414.
The Pfluger Grove Picnic Area is available to reserve for personal events such as birthday parties, baby showers, and graduation celebrations. Visit the rental facility page for complete reservation information, view the facility calendar or to make a reservation online.
Capacity: Maximum 75 people
- $125 - Residents, per day
- $150 - Non-residents, per day
- All day rental 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.