Location and Additional Info
19417 Murchison Ridge Trail
Acreage: 2.65 acres
The Falcon Point Bark Park is home to:
- a fenced bark park includes separate areas for large and small dogs
- a watering area for dogs
- large boulders with built-in seating to watch dogs play
- Falcon Pointe Gardens - featuring native plants and features a community pear orchard, demonstration gardens and a purple martin village
Hours of Operation: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Falcon Pointe developer, Newland Communities, invested $350,000 in landscaping and other improvements for the 2.5-acre park which the developer has donated to the City of Pflugerville.
Falcon Pointe HOA oversees park maintenance for this facility. Grass burr/sticker burr treatment takes place in the Spring. Treatment can only prevent burrs in the following year. It does not remove them once they are present at the site.
Dog Park Rules
Dog owners and handlers are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the park. Any dogs showing aggression must be leashed and immediately removed.
- All dogs must have current vaccinations, be healthy and free of contagious diseases and parasites, and wear current license tags.
- All dogs must be under an adult’s control. Limit two dogs per person.
- Dogs must be in view of and within voice control of their owner/handler at all times.
- Choke chains, prong, spiked, or shock collars are not permitted.
- No dogs in heat.
- Dog owners/handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of dog waste.
- The small dog enclosure is for dogs less than 30 pounds. No dogs under 4
months of age are permitted.
- No food or drink (dog or human), smoking, glass or metal containers,
bicycles, skateboards, inline skates or motorized vehicles in the park.
- Owner waives liability to the city for any injury or damage caused (by dogs or humans) while using the park.
- Children under 12 years of age must be under adult supervision. Running and chasing dogs is prohibited.
To report a problem or rule violation, please call Pflugerville Police Department at 512-990-6700.