City of Pflugerville announces additional reopenings starting June 16
This news story may contain outdated information. For the latest information, news and resources regarding COVID-19 please visit the Reopen Pflugerville Safely page.
The City of Pflugerville will reopen the following City services and facilities starting Tuesday, June 16:
- Athletic fields (including 1849 Park)
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- The beach, playground, pavilion, boat ramp and fishing piers at Lake Pflugerville
- Lap swim and open swim at Gilleland Creek Pool by reservation.
- The Pflugerville Animal Shelter will reopen to the public and resume normal operations (will not accept feral cats over 3 months until further notice).
The Pflugerville Library will begin providing curbside care kits, as a modified version of the Care Cabinet, with personal hygiene items for citizens in need.
All visitors to reopened City facilities must wear a face covering indoors and practice social distancing. Please follow any signage, floor markings and capacity restrictions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Public lobbies, including the Recreation Center, Library, City Hall, Development Services, Public Works and the Pflugerville Justice Center will remain closed until further notice. Visit pflugervilletx.gov/reopen for all modified City services and reopened facilities.