The city skate spot opened in May 2014.
Location: Bohls Park, 200 Immanuel Road
Hours: Dawn to 10 p.m.
Grab your board or bike, try some new spins, carve out "pfancy" turns, or show off a few "pflips" to your "pfriends." It's a great spot located north of the Recreation Center parking lot, in the shade, just off the walking trail.
Please follow the rules posted on the sign at the east side of the skate spot.
Skate Spot Rules
- Helmets, elbow pads, knee pads and other protective clothing are strongly recommended.
- Plastic pegs only on bikes.
- This park is unsupervised. Use at your own risk.
- Food, drinks, and smoking on riding surfaces are prohibited.
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Keep your park safe and litter free.
- Graffiti, tagging and stickers prohibited. Vandalism will close the skate park.
- All other park rules apply.
- Report any maintenance concerns to Pflugerville Parks and Recreation Department at 512-990-6350.
- January 2014 - City Council approved construction contract award.
- PCDC Grant funding totaled $100,000.
- The selection of Bohls Park was made to maximize funding.
- Location benefits: Near the Recreation Center, parking and restrooms are available there.
- Scooters and BMX bikes are allowed.
- Concrete work was completed on April 18, 2014.
Contact the Parks and Recreation Department with questions: 512-990-6350.
Before: A picture from the Pfixup at Bohls Park in 2012 shows the wooded area where the skate spot is now built.