Front Desk 512-990-6350
Welcome to the Pflugerville Recreation Center. Serving the community as a multi-use facility, the center provides fitness, athletic, life enrichment, and health and wellness programs throughout the year to citizens of all ages!
Recreation Center membership includes use of the following amenities:
- Gymnasium (2 half courts available)
- "Pfitness" Room - Circuit weight training, free weights and cardio equipment (Note: Ages 15 and older only)
- Game Room - Ping-Pong, Pool table, Foosball, and Air Hockey
- Indoor Walking/Jogging Track - 16 laps = 1 mile
- Nursery - $2/hour per child or $15/10-hour pass
- Morning hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - Noon
- Evening hours: Monday - Thursday 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
The Recreation Center also has meeting space for non-profit use only. Meetings must be scheduled ahead of time. Contact LeAnn Resendez, by phone at 512-990-6350 or by email at email@example.com, for reservations.
Walking / Jogging Track
Join the many people who walk daily at the upstairs track. Purchase a daily walk pass for $1 or 10-walk pass for $10. Earn a T-shirt after walking 100 miles. You could qualify to earn recognition in the 500 Mile Club! The first 24 walkers each year to reach 500 miles get their names put on a permanent plaque displayed at the Recreation Center. ; Membership at the Recreation Center is not required to walk on the track.
General use of the facility is by membership only.
- Programs and classes are offered on a per session basis.
- Membership is not required to participate in classes.
- Children 11 and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Check the Classes, Programs & Registration for class date and time changes
LeAnn Resendez - Recreation Center Superintendent
400 Immanuel Road
Pflugerville, TX 78660
- Monday - Friday: 5:30 am - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.