During the Summer season, from June 5 to August 4, the Parks and Recreation Department provides swim lessons to children and adults. Children's group swim lessons are offered for ages 6 months to 12 years old. Adult group swim lessons are offered for ages 13 years old and up. In addition to group lessons, we offer Private lessons.
Please visit the following swim lesson pages for further information:
Register Online or in person at the Pflugerville Recreation Center.
- Session 1 Registration Dates: April 17-June 2
- Session 2 Registration Dates: June 12-June 16
- Session 3 Registration Dates: June 26-July 7
- Session 4 Registration Dates: July 17-July 21
- Group Lessons
- Parent & Child: $35 resident, $45 non-resident
- Preschool levels 1 - 3: $35 resident, $45 non-resident
- Grade School levels 1 - 4: $45 resident, $55 non-resident
- Adult Swim Lessons (Ages 12+)
- Resident: $45
- Non-resident: $55
- Private Lessons per session (4 x 30 minute classes)
- Resident: $75
- Non-resident: $100
Class schedule overview:
- Group Lessons: Choose between four different 2-week sessions, and between morning or evening lessons. Morning lessons are held Monday - Thursday. Evening lessons are held Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Adult Lessons: Choose between four different 2-week sessions. All adult lessons are held at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Private Lessons: Choose between four different 2-week sessions on Tuesday & Thursday evenings or two different Saturday morning 4-week sessions.
Group Lessons are held at the Gilleland Creek Pool.
Private Lessons are held at the Gilleland Creek Pool on Tuesday and Thursday and at the Windermere Pool on Saturday.