1813 Tranquility Lane
FREE to the public
Open May 1 - October 1
7 days a week
Hours: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
For conservation purposes, the Falcon Pointe Splash Park operates using a large button to trigger the spray, which lasts for approximately 90 seconds. Children enjoy splashing, pressing the button and playing on the adjacent playground. Please watch your children at all times.
Splash Park Rules
- No lifeguard on duty. Play at your own risk.
- Clear the area when conditions for thunder and lightening are possible.
- Children under the age of 9 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters or motorized vehicles.
- Only rubber soled shoes or bare feet allowed.
- No glass containers, alcohol or sharp objects allowed in or around area.
- No pets allowed in Splash Pad area.
- The City may close the park at any time due to maintenance concerns and based on water conservation needs.
To access the facility take Murchison Ridge Trail from FM 685 or Kelly Lane and turn on Drifting Meadows Drive. Future trail connections will enhance access via biking or walking.