The Drop by Drop Landscaping Rebate Program offers up to $500 to Pflugerville residents and water customers for landscaping improvements meeting the program guidelines.
The Rebate promotes easy, efficient, economic and environmentally sound water use and conservation as when native plant species, properly planted and mulched, create low-maintenance landscapes.
Drop by Drop Landscape Rebate Program Application
Applications may also be picked up in-person:
- Parks and Recreation Department - 400 Immanuel Road
- City Manager's Office - 100 East Main Street, Suite 300
- Reduces maintenance time in your yard
- Reduces the need for costly fertilizers and pesticides which can pollute water resources
- Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies to your yard
- Helps control the amounts of water needed by plantings
- The program is open to residents of the city and homeowners who are residential customers of the city's water utilities.
- Applicants may not have participated in the program within the current calendar year.
- Only plants listed on the DROP BY DROP list qualify for the rebate.
- Only plants purchased after the submittal of an application are eligible for submission for the rebate.
- Plants must be planted on the property of the qualifying applicant. *Plants located in public street right-of-way are not eligible for a rebate.
Rebates are issued by check for a minimum of $50 and a maximum of $500. In order to participate in the Drop by Drop Landscape Rebate program, you must purchase the appropriate amount of plants in order to meet the $50 minimum rebate. Sales tax is included as part of your rebate.
Eligibility for rebates:
- An approved 1 to 2 gallon plant is eligible to receive a 50% rebate - $5 maximum
- An approved 3- to 4-gallon plant is eligible to receive a 50% rebate - $10 maximum
- An approved 5- to 9-gallon plant is eligible to receive a 50% rebate - $15 maximum
- An approved 10-gallon plant or larger is eligible to receive a 50% rebate - $50 maximum
- An approved 10-gallon tree is eligible to receive a 50% rebate - $50 maximum
- An approved 20-gallon or larger TREE is eligible to receive a 50% rebate - $75 maximum
- Mulch, to be used for the landscape areas proposed for this project only, is eligible to receive a 50% rebate - $50 maximum
- Turf is eligible to receive a 50% rebate - $300 (only turf listed on the approved turf list is eligible for a rebate)